COVID-19 useful links
- Goldsmiths COVID-19 page
- COVID-19 information for international students
- If you have a confirmed diagnosis
- Accommodation advice
- Students’ Union Isolation Centre, for wellbeing support.
- What Goldsmiths is doing
Goldsmiths offers various financial support for students. Please see the website for more information.
Online Access Learning Fund
An Online Learning Access Fund has been announced by college. You can apply for part of the cost of a laptop and/or £20 per month (for up to 6 months) towards the cost of broadband. The details are on the website.
Student Hardship Fund
The Student Hardship Fund is designed to available to assist disadvantaged students experiencing financial hardship, to help students to continue with their studies. The details are on the website.
As a Goldsmiths student, you are able to access a variety of software for free. They can be found on the website.
The software includes:
- Microsoft Office 365 (including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel).
- Antivirus software
- Zotero (reference organiser)
Other useful links and emails
- Halls of Residence and Accommodation: email@example.com
- IT and Network support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Services: email@example.com
- Wellbeing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disabilities support: email@example.com
- Appeals and Complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Fees: firstname.lastname@example.org
- American Loans and Federal Aid: email@example.com
- Campus Support Officers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students’ Union: email@example.com