Welcome to the Sociology Society page, where you will be able to delve into essays, podcasts and videos made by Goldsmiths Sociology students as well as students from Sociology joint honour degrees.
As the current pandemic has shaped our lives in ways never expected, we have invited our student body to explore and reflect on the theme ‘Living Through the Pandemic’, and currently welcoming submissions.
2021 Spring/Summer SPLIT zine submissions:
- ‘Life Through the Pandemic’ by Rehnuma Rahman
- ‘Finding an Intellectual Fairy Godmother’ by Bailey Hackett
- ‘Life Before’ – Poem by A.K.M
- ‘My Escape from the First Lockdown’ by Serwer Kadir
- ‘Learning a New Language of Boundaries’ by Rosette Jäminki
- ‘Pyjamas in the Pandemic’ by Luka Sotelo
We continue working on new material and warmly welcoming our fellow Sociology and Criminology students to contribute by sharing their curiosities, observations and creative approaches to the current theme.
Submissions can be done through the ‘Sociology Society’ VLE-page on the ‘Current Zine: Living through the Pandemic – Submit your work here’ section.
Find more about the Sociology Society on our VLE-page under ‘Sociology Society’ and do get in touch for any questions or ideas by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.