Staff trying to access Goldmine on Google Chrome may encounter an error message when logging in that prevents them visiting the site. This is a known issue with Chrome and IT&IS are working to fix it.
In the meantime, please use an alternative browser. The recommended browser for Microsoft applications is Microsoft Edge. Firefox is another alternative and both of these allow access to Goldmine.
Another option you can try is to clear the cache and cookies on your Chrome browser. The below steps are how to clear cookies and cache.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Learn how to change more cookie settings in Chrome. For example, you can delete cookies for a specific site.